Why is Branding Important?
Branding is a combination of psychology and science that can determine whether a prospect decides to buy from you or a competitor. Branding encompasses the entire customer experience – your marketing materials as well as your social media presence, how you answer the phone, whether you show up for meetings on time, how you interact with customers, vendors and staff – EVERY ENCOUNTER, EVERY TOUCH POINT IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO IMPRESS, COMPELL AND SELL. Creating a successful organization requires focusing on your brand. What do your marketing materials say about your organization?
Bring Clarity to Your Brand
People feel more at ease doing business with organizations that have a consistent and easily recognizable brand. A well-designed brand:
- Promotes recognition and credibility
- Differentiates you from your competition
- Illustrates your core values and culture
- Generates referrals
- Lets customers know what you are promising them and what they can expect
- Connects with your customers on an emotional level
- Help raise money for your organization’s cause
- Increases sponsorship and speaking opportunities
- Gives employees pride and motivates them to carry out your core values
- Makes your phone ring
- DRIVES BUSINESS
What can visual branding do for you?
A well-designed brand gives clients and potential clients insight into how you work, what type of company you are and distinguishes you from competitors. Do you want to impress on your audience that you are reputable and professional? Do you want to create an image that clearly shows what you do and gives people insight into your organization’s culture? We can help you do that. No matter the impression you are trying to create, first impressions often start with your logo.
Along the way he helped us deepen our understanding of who we are and how we want to present ourselves to our our customers and colleagues.Nancy at Hahn Software & AyeTides